They are called College Rejection Parties!
· High school seniors are having them to take the sting out of not being accepted into the school of their choice!
· Most of these kids do still end up going to great schools like UCLA but they throw a rejection party for all the other schools they didn’t get into.
· Basically, it’s just an excuse to throw a party!
· It’s like a whole ceremony… they shred their college rejection letter. It’s a whole thing!
· I like it! And if I would have had one of these parties I would shred a letter from Chapman University, UCSB, and USC!
FUN FACT: UCLA receives more applications (about 170,000 for Fall ‘23) than any university in America.
Get more from Sisanie here!