Face contouring is soooo in. There's all this makeup out there to define your face shape. But if you're looking for more of a natural contour you should turn to these foods...
1. Spinach = Defined cheekbones
- Rich in nutrients, strengthens skin tissue and slows down the aging process. Full of vitamin A which helps your skin renew itself and gives it that beautiful glow!
2. Oysters = Firm cheeks
- Full of omega-3 and zinc. When consumed along with vitamin C it will help your body produce more elastin which makes your skin firm and radiant!
3. Tangerines = Defined jawline
- Amazing source of vitamin A and C, which helps battle acne and speeds up the rebuild process of your skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are easy to manage when you have tons of vitamin A and vitamin C helps you produce collagen - which keeps the skin supple and the jaw looking taut!
4. Avocado = Taut skin and shiny eyes
- Omega-9 fats repair damaged skin by reducing redness and irritation! Avocado helps protect your skin form signs of aging.
5. Red Pepper = Fuller lips
- The seeds contain capsicum. Run a tiny bit of the seeds on your lips to drastically improve blood circulation, creating a fuller looking lip!
6. Broccoli = Smooth neck
- Protects your skin from UV radiation and slows the skin aging process. Filled with vitamin C, B and E which prevents wrinkles and gives it a beautiful glow!
7. Turmeric = All over glow
- Repairs damaged skin cells and other skin conditions like burns or posriasis!
8. Lots of water= defined face structure
- Helps flush sodium from your body, lots of sodium makes your face look puffy and gives your skin an unhealthy sallowness.