This year’s iHeartRadio102.7 KIIS FM Jingle Ball presented by Capital One is going to be EPIC! With a lineup of superstar artists taking over the stage at The Kia Forum on December 2, 2022, it will be the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season.
Capital One is the national presenting partner of the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour for the eight straight year, and Capital One cardholders will get first access to high-demand tickets and exclusive experiences through a special Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale in each city. The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale begins Tuesday, October 4th at 10am local time and runs through Thursday, October 6th at 10am local time, or while pre-sale tickets last. Pre-sale info & tickets will be available at iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne.
Capital One Cardholders can also add a Capital One Access Pass to any pre-sale ticket purchase (while supplies last) to attend an exclusive pre-show event at the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and Washington, D.C. stops, which includes a private performance by iHeartRadio Jingle Ball artist Ava Max complimentary food and drinks, and more.
All other tickets go on sale to the General Public on Friday, October 7th at 12pm local time and will be available at www.iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
Keep scrolling to learn everything you need to know about our 102.7 KIIS FM lineup!
- Dua is an Honorary Ambassador of Kosovo. The singer was awarded the title by President Osmani on August 6th, 2022. "It’s an honor and a privilege to be able to represent my country all over the world and to continue my work and efforts globally to see that we leave our mark and make a difference,” she said of the honor.
- Music runs in the family for Dua. Her father, Dukagjin Lipa, is a musician and also founded a music festival called Sunny Hill festival in their home country of Kosovo.
- She left home at just 15 to pursue music, leaving her family home in Kosovo for London. “The cooking and the cleaning… that was tough,” she told NME in 2017. “Stuff like that really made me grow up before my time.”
- Jack Harlow is currently on the road for his tour with City Girls. The Kentucky rapper launched his tour in support of his sophomore album Come Home The Kids Miss You earlier this month in his hometown and has hit major cities like Houston, Denver and Phoenix.
- After having plenty of success with his hit single “First Class,” Harlow recently performed the song with Fergie, who’s 2006 hit “Glamorous” inspired the track, during his opening number at the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards in New York City.
- In addition to his recent success, the “What’s Poppin” rapper is also developing his acting career. He’s been working on his debut role in the reboot of White Men Can’t Jump alongside Vince Staples.
- Pitbull knows how to get the party started. The Miami icon recently served as the powerful opening act for the 2022 iHeartRadio Music Festival. He performed a handful of his hits from “Hotel Room Service” to “Timber.”
- Last August, he released his song "I Feel Good," which inspired the name of his sixth solo tour. Mr. Worldwide hit up 32 major cities across the country from August to October, and raked in at least $20 million from the tour.
- Pitbull just dropped his new single “Mamasota” on the night he performed at the 2022 iHeartMusic Festival. The song, which was produced by IAmChino & Manybeat, is his latest single following other songs like “Cafe Con Leche” and “Can’t Stop Us Now” featuring Zac Brown.
- Khalid has yet to slow down after he dropped four new singles this year. He kicked things off with “Last Call,” which dropped on the 5-year anniversary of his debut album American Teen. He followed up with “Skyline” shortly afterward.
- During the summer, Khalid teamed up with Marshmello for their latest collaboration “Numb.” Both artists reunited five years after serving up their first joint effort “Silence.” The duo joined forces on stage to perform the song at the 2022 MTV VMAs last month. “I’m so excited about the song with Marshmello. Every time we work together it’s just like we never left,” Khalid said.
- Khalid recently provided some context about his upcoming album. He told Elvis Duran and Diamond that he wants his album to give nothing but “happy vibes.” He also won’t have any other features on the album.
- Bebe didn’t get her driver’s license until she was 29 years old, and took public transportation everywhere. https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bebe-rexha-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me/
- She is trilingual! She can speak English, Albanian and Spanish.
- Bebe’s real first name is Bleta, which in Albanian translates to bumble bee!
- Lewis Capaldi recently revealed he was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, a condition marked by repetitive movements that can’t be easily controlled. Saying it “looks a lot worse than it is,” he shared that a Botox injection on his shoulder has helped control it.
- If he wasn’t a world-famous singer, Capaldi said he would probably work alongside his dad as a fishmonger. Even though he hates fish.
- Capaldi isn’t the only famous person in his family. Actor Peter Capaldi, known for his role as the titular Doctor in Doctor Who, is his second cousin.
- Ava's real name is Amanda Koci, but she gave herself the nickname Ava when she was 13.
- Ava Max is flattered by Lady Gaga comparisons."It’s funny, people compare me to her, but I think she’s such a legend, and she’s untouchable to me. I think she’s as– I see her as iconic. So that’s such a compliment every time I hear that."
- After releasing "Sweet but Psycho" in August 2018, the song peaked at number one in 22 countries.
- Dove Cameron is a staunch supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. As part of the community, she dedicated her 2022 VMA for Best New Artist to queer youth. "I want to dedicate this to all of the queer kids out there who don't feel that they can take up space and inhabit the fullness of who they are. Thank you for getting an overtly queer song onto mainstream radio,” she told fans during her acceptance speech.
- Born with the name Chloe Celeste Hosterman, she legally changed her name “Dove” in honor of her late father who called her by that nickname.
- Dove got her first tattoo of a Capricorn symbol when she was just 14. "My best friend made friends with this guy who had a tattoo gun," Dove said. "He told us he'd been practicing on oranges and was ready. Keep in mind we're in 7th grade and I still had braces.”
- Jax competed on the 14th season of American Idol in 2015. She made it all the way to third place on the competition series by showing off her impressive range with songs like “Empire State of Mind” by Alicia Keys and “Piece of My Heart” by Janis Joplin.
- In August 2016, Jax announced she was battling thyroid cancer but has since declared she is cancer-free.
- Her viral hit “Victoria’s Secret” was inspired by a young girl she babysits who was feeling insecure about her body.
- “Youre” is Nicky’s stage name, but it's not too far off from his real name, which is Nicholas Ure.
- Nicky quit his job selling computers and hardware for Dell to pursue a career in music. His coworkers were very supportive of his decision telling him, “Dude, you have to do this. Like, you’d be so dumb not to quit right now,” after his song “Sunroof” took off.
- Youre played water polo while attending Aliso Niguel High School. He even played in the 2016 CIF Southern Section Division 3 Championship Game and was recognized as Play of the Week in 2016. He continued playing water polo at Golden West College.