Back in February 2021, Gavin Newsom announced that Californians would receive a $600 Golden State Stimulus Check. Since then there has been a total of 2 Golden State Stimulus checks that have been distributed to Californians. Some Californians will receive another Golden State Stimulus check, but you have to act FAST! In order to qualify:
- File your 2020 taxes by Oct. 15.
- Your California Adjusted Gross Income (CA AGI) is $1 to $75,000 for the 2020 tax year.
- You have wages of $0 to $75,000 for the 2020 tax year.
- You are a California resident for more than half of the 2020 tax year.
- You're a California resident on the date payment is issued.
- You cannot be claimed as a dependent by another taxpayer.
Payments have already started to go out to qualifying Californians on September 1st, and will be distributed until October 31st! You can track your Golden State Stimulus check here!