Here's a list of things to do Labor Day weekend in Los Angeles:
- Boat Cinema: Watch your favorite films on the water at Castaic Lake every Weekend! Labor Day weekend movies will be Jaws, The Dark Knight, and Titanic!
- Cinecon Classic Film Festival: Enjoy a 3 day festival where you can watch old silent films!
- Cinespia Cemetery Screenings: Have a picnic in the cemetery and watch movies! This weekends films are Boogie Nights and The Breakfast Club!
- Dance DTLA: Take free dance lessons with your squad!
- Fiesta Hermosa: Enjoy art, music and fine foods along Pier Avenue on Hermosa Beach!
- Griffith Park Shakespeare Festival: Enjoy a FREE performance of The Tempest in the park!
- Grand Performances: Experience a FREE outdoor concert experience!
- Hella Mega Tour: Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy in concert!
- Jazz at LACMA: A Jazz concert from Larry Nash & the Jazz Symphonics
- KCRW Summer Nights: Dance party at Descanso Gardens!
- LA Fleet Week: Enjoy live music, ship tours, Navy Leap frogs, and MORE!
- Marina Drive-In: Watch a movie by the water!
- Rooftop Cinema Club: Watch a movie on a rooftop!
- Smorgasburg LA: Dozens of Food Vendors located in the Arts District in DTLA
- Street Food Cinema: Enjoy screenings of In The Heights and Raya and the Last Dragon!
Have a safe & healthy Labor Day Weekend!