- Go Human was started by the Southern California Association of Governments, a regional transportation planning agency that represents 6 counties and 191 cities.
- The campaign’s goals are to reduce the number of collisions involving people walking and biking and encourage more people to walk or bike. So it’s a safety & encouragement campaign.
- It’s about reminding ourselves that we need to look out for one another on the road.
- The campaign includes both advertising and local events throughout Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties.
- Go Human is a campaign that encourages Southern Californians to use human-powered transportation and change how we think about others on the road. Walk. Bike. Go Human.
Alan D. Wapner (SCAG President)