Being sick is no joke especially on the holidays oh man I was really hurting and struggling and resting as much as I could but sometimes when you get hit with the flu bug you have no choice but to bear with it and hope it goes away here are some tips that will prevent you from catching it hope they are helpful.
1) Get a Flu Shot - It's the first thing that you should do to prevent it.
2) Wash your hands - No matter what line of work you’re in, if you come in contact with people who are contagious, you have to wash your hands over and over.
3) Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer- If you can’t get to soap and water, sanitizer can kill cold and flu germs.
4) Avoid getting close to people who are sick- For example, don't shake hands.
5) Keep your surroundings clean- Stay home if you feel bad. But to be safe, keep some disinfecting wipes with you at all times .
6) Keep up a healthy lifestyle- It's important to look after your own health
7) Take your Vitamin C
8) Wash everything you touch
9) Don't bite your nails- Unless you're constantly washing your hands (and your phone and your keyboard), your fingers are probably covered in germs that can infect your portal entries, like your eyes, nose, and throat
10) Hold your breath -Most germs enter your body through your nose or mouth—so if you're around someone who's sick or next to someone who sneezes, avoid taking big inhalations. "Just being conscious of your breath around a sick person can help keep you from getting infected.
More on Letty B!