GRAMMY winner Taylor Swift has been busy this past year. With her 'Reputation' album release, kicking off her world tour, and being nominated for two GRAMMYs this year- the 27 year old artist never forgets about her fans and her cats, Meredith and Olivia.
1. Her cats are named after Meredith Grey and Olivia Benson from Grey's Anatomy and Law and Order SVU. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Swift says her cats are "Strong, complex, independent women," Swift says. "That's the theme."
2. She's a Kendrick Lamar fan. In an interview with Josh Wells from Rolling Stone, he and Taylor are rushing into their car trying to avoid the paparazzi and fans. When he asks her how does she deal with this madness on a daily basis, she hands him her earphones and plays Kendrick Lamar's Backseat Freestyle.
3. She once tipped a Philidephia waitress $500. After eating at an Italian restaurant in Philly, the singer and her entourage, including Ed Sheeran, racked up a $800 bill, where she left a $500 tip to the waitress. On top of that she left a pair of tickets to her show for the chef.
4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds's daughter, James, does the opening for 'Gorgeous.' Swift is actually really good friends with the Reynolds, even invited them over for her famous Fourth of July bash. Taylor went over and played 'Gorgeous' for the couple when their two year old daughter, James, began repeating the word, 'Gor-gus.' Swift asked if she can record James saying gorgeous, and the Reynolds agreed!
5. She sent Cardi B flowers when 'Bodak Yellow' overthrew 'Look What You Made Me Do,' as No.1 on Billboard's Hot 100. Look What You Made Me Do, held No. 1 for three weeks before 'Bodak Yellow' took over. Cardi B posted her reaction to the flowers on her Instagram with the caption, "Sooo beautiful and lovely. Thank you Taylor Swift for the flowers... and I freakin love your music."