As *sings* Jason Derulo celebrates his birthday, let's learn more about the 'Talk Dirty' star.
1. His favorite animal is a lion. Derulo has lion statues around his bathtub and when asked why he says,"I love lions because they’re kings. It’s only right that you consider yourself powerful and king-like."
2. He has a bar in his bathroom. In an interview with People, Derulo says, "“It would suck to come all the way downstairs if I wanted a mojito. So I could have my mojito upstairs if I want, or I could have some wine. It’s just about convenience."
3. He finds it easier to express his feelings through song. During his break up with Daphne Joy, Derulo stated communication isn't his strong suit, but he wrote Joy a song expressing himself, and she got it. “It’s crazy how that is. Sometimes we’re better at certain things,” he says. “Where somebody may be a better talker than me, through a song, I’m able to explain anything.
4. He's like, really good friends with Luke Bryan. Derulo is a big country music fan and he performed with Luke Bryan at the CMA in 2017. “I’m just such a big fan of music and country music,” Derulo added. “To be kind of inducted as one of the cousins, it’s really fly, and I continue to do more in this world because it’s a passion of mine and I really do enjoy it.”
5. Interested in high fashion. "I’m someone who loves high fashion and I’m a customer in that area." Derulo and designer Antonio Brown are collaborating this fall to come out with a new line of men's clothing.