2020 has been a wild ride. Between quarantine, the state of the world, upcoming election and just day-to-day stresses, it's easy to get in a funk. We've all been there. But, it takes just a minute to flip your good vibes switch back on! Try these 5 simple mood boosting tricks:
- Get That 'Ish Done!: Stressed over your to-do list? It might sound simple but just tackle it. Get in focus and just start crossing things off. Even if it's as simple as taking the trash out first.
- Get Your Sweat On: It's crazy how much better I feel the second I start or am done working out. You might want to do anything aside from working out, but once you're done I guarantee you will feel 100x times better once the endorphins start kicking in.
- Play Music: It's so simple, but it does the trick every single time. Put on your favorite track or even a curated playlist and don't be afraid to shake it off!
- Shower: Did you know water repels negative energy??
- Connect: Don't go overboard and burden a pal complaining, but talking about whatever is bothering you to a friend or coworker can help wonders and if you're just in a funk, connecting with someone socially can instantly lift your mood. Happiness is truly contagious -- spread it forward!