Hi everyone! As promised, I'm sharing another recipe this week: my favorite lunch salad!
The recipe is Kelly Leveque's "detox" salad and I usually eat this for lunch during the week. Find the recipe below and let me know if you try it!
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 cups mixed baby spinach and kale
- 1 or 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 6 to 8 asparagus stalks, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup microgreens
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Add the salad ingredients and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Divide the salad between two plates and serve.
- Option to top with protein such as 4 ounces of chicken, salmon, or shrimp.