Jennifer Aniston has been back on the market now for a little and she's been opening up about her current dating situation. As far as if she is current dating, that's a negative. She's very, very busy and just doesn't have the time.
But, the she revealed something that I found to be, well, quite interesting. She does NOT like being set up, she actually hates it. In my humble opinion a set up is TOTALLY the move when you're single.
Let me tell you why...
- Mutual built-in friend that are invested in your relationship, a total plus.
- You don't have to worry about stranger danger because you'd already done the vetting.
- You can do ALL the pre-stalking and googling you need because you have all the info.
- You have someone to go on double dates with when things are going good.
- You have someone to ask questions to when you need more intel.
Let me know your thoughts on being set up! @TanyaRad on socials.