Sometimes dating doesn't come nature to many and that's TOTALLY fine! I'm here to share some simple tips on how to put yourself out there and then before you know it, it'll be second nature!
Here we go...
1. Get on a dating app!
- This one may be obvious, but seriously it's important to take note of! It's totally one of the easiest ways to put yourself out in the dating world!
2. Try speed dating!
- If you haven't dated in a long time this is a great low pressure way to get back into it! You'll get to talk to TONS of people in a short amount of time. It's great practice!
3. Ask a friend to set you up!
- This is actually a huge move to put yourself out there! You're letting people know that you're open to meeting new people by using your resources! And they don't have to be blind dates if that stresses you out.
4. Go to an event to socialize!
- Take a workout class or go to a concert! You'll be able to meet people with similar interests to you! So you will for sure already have something to talk about.
5. Strike up a convo with a stranger!
- This can be a bit scary, but if you're at a party use this tip - ask them how they know the host!
6. Just ask your crush out!
- Keep it simple! Ask to go to coffee or grab a drink, the worst they could say is no! But, this will totally put you out of your comfort zone, just try it!
(Info: Elite Daily)