Barbie is releasing some new dolls to inspire kids everywhere! From modern day female superstars to historic heroines. One of them will even be based off of Olympian, Chloe Kim!
There will be two lines, one being "Inspiring Women" which will include Amelia Earhart, Frida Kahlo and Katherine Johnson. Each doll will come with educational info about the woman who inspired it.
The other line is the "Shero" line which will honor 14 modern day role models form around the world. The Shero dolls will include...
- Spanish entrepreneur and fashion designer Vicky Martin Berrocal
- Chinese actress and philanthropist Xiaotong Guan
- Australian wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin
- Italian soccer player Sara Gama
- American Olympic snowboarder Chloe Kim
- Polish journalist Martyna Wojciechowska
- British boxing champion Nicola Adams
- Chinese prima ballerina Yuan Yuan Tan
- American filmmaker and “Wonder Woman” director Patty Jenkins
- World-renowned French chef Hélène Darroze
- Chinese volleyball champion Hui Ruoqi
- German designer and entrepreneur Leyla Piedayesh.
I love this so much! The dolls are available for preorder now.