In honor of Valentine's Day I'm sharing a list of movies you can out on Netflix! If you're single, in a relationship, or celebrating with your girls there are movies for everyone to check out.
So cuddle up on the couch and enjoy a movie night!
- Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013) starring Adèle Exarchopolous & Léa Seydoux
- Weekend (2011) starring Tom Cullen & Chris New
- America’s Sweethearts (2001) starring John Cusack, Billy Crystal, Julia Roberts, and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Begin Again (2013) starring Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo, and Adam Levine
- Love Actually (2003) starring Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman
- 13 Going on 30 (2004) starring Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo
- Carol (2015) starring Cate Blanchett, Rooney Mara, and Sarah Paulson
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey
- Atonement (2007) starring Keira Knightley, James McAvoy, and Saoirse Ronan
- Definitely, Maybe (2008) starring Ryan Reynolds
- Wedding Crashers (2005) starring Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Christopher Walken, Rachel McAdams, and Isla Fisher
- The Break-Up (2006) starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn