Sisanie is co-host of Ryan Seacrest's show On Air With Ryan on KIIS FM Los Angeles' Hit Music radio station from 5am-10am.Full Bio


LA’s First Women's Sports Bar Is Opening Up In Long Beach!

San Diego Wave FC  v Angel City FC

Photo: Ronald Martinez / Getty Images Sport / Getty Images

There’s a lot of love right now for women’s sports! So, one couple is trying to capitalize on that…

  • You have the success of Caitlin Clark in the WNBA,
  • The boom of women’s soccer teams like Angel City
  • The growing fan base of the LA Sparks to name a few…

The bar is going to be called “Watch Me,” inside an old Mexican restaurant called Playa Amor…off PCH in Long Beach and slated to open up in July for the Olympics.

They promise 95% women's sports. The other 5% will show Dodger games and NHL… But most of the TVs will have women’s sports.

They plan to be open every day for the Olympics before scaling back to five days a week after the closing ceremony.

I love this idea!!! And apparently more and more women’s sports bars have been opening up across the country! Happy that there will be one here in the LBC.

Join the conversation with Yappa

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content