If you love Godiva chocolate, then you might want to stock up before their stores close for good.
The company announced that they will be shutting down or selling all of their 128 North American stores by the end of March.
The pandemic and changes in customer shopping habits are to blame for the closures.
Although the physical locations in the United Stated and Canada are closing, you can still purchase your fav chocolate pieces online.
The following Los Angeles area locations will be closing down:
- Arcadia: Westfield Santa Anita
- Torrance: The Del Amo Fashion Center
- Canoga Park: Westfield Topanga & The Village
- Cerritos: The Los Cerritos Center
- Glendale: Glendale Galleria
- Manhattan Beach: Manhattan Village
For more on the story click below:
Image via Getty