Uber introduced new improvements to their Uber Black experience, which comes as an attempt to encourage more people to use Uber’s premium ride sharing option.
The new improvements are based on feedback from Uber Black riders, who said they wanted high-quality service and premium comfort for their price they are paying.
Below are the new features launched by Uber:
- Quiet Mode: if you need to respond to emails or are in the mood for a nap, make your trip a quieter one with just one tap.
- Help with Luggage: let your driver know an extra pair of hands is needed for your luggage.
- Temperature Control: communicate your optimal temperature before entering a vehicle.
- Extended Pickup Period: riders will have a little extra time to get to the car when unexpected delays pop up.
- Premium Support: access premium phone support with live agents if you need something to be made right.
These new features have been available on 100% of US Uber Black rides.
PHOTOS: Getty Images