Little Boy Swallows Party Horn, Honks When He Breathes

 

Parents worst nightmare, right? Your kid swallowing one of their toys. 

Well, this happened, a little 8 year old boy accidentally inhaling a whistle from a party horn. 

The video was posted by Doctor Santiago Gomez Zuviría  of  San Miguel de Tucuman in Argentina and it shows the boy honking every time he breaths in.  

The doctor hopes this serves as a reminder to parents and children alike to be a little more careful. 

Patty Rodriguez

Patty Rodriguez

Want to know more about Patty Rodriguez? Get their official bio, social pages, articles and more! Read more

title

Content Goes Here