- Ed owns a tavern in his backyard. Sheeran's pub, an old barn named The Lancaster Lock after his wife, Cherry Lancaster Seaborn, even has a secret passageway leading to his home.
- Ed's daughter Lyra doesn't seem to be a fan. "Now I'll sing [my new songs] to my daughter who's not my biggest fan," said the Grammy winner, according to E! News. "She just cries.”
- Her father, Dukagjin Lipa, was the lead vocalist in a Kosovar rock band called Oda. The singer cites living in a “musical household” as a path to her “inevitable” career as a performer. “My parents listened to a lot of Bowie, Bob Dylan, The Stereophonics and Sting - The Police, Radiohead,” she explained to Glamour.
- Dua Lipa wanted to join her school choir when she was 11 years old, but her teacher told her she couldn't because she didn't know how to sing.
- At around age 11, she took up organized break dancing and danced in a crew in Los Angeles.
- Doja holds three top 20 hits on the pop charts from Planet Her: “Kiss Me More,” featuring SZA, “You Right” with The Weeknd and “Need to Know.”
Lil Nas X
- The rapper sent a track off of Montero to Nicki Minaj, but she didn’t get back to him. He recently revealed that the song was “Industry Baby” featuring Jack Harlow.
- Lil Nas X released a children’s book called C is for Country. Upon its release, the book ranked at number 8 for children’s books worldwide.
- Saweetie has quite a few famous family members. Actress Gabrielle Union and producer Zaytoven are her cousins, while her uncle is rapper MC Hammer. Meanwhile, her grandfather is Willie Harper, a linebacker for the San Francisco 49ers in the 70s.
- She began writing music at 14-years-old.
- During Justin Bieber's Purpose World Tour, he held auditions for fans to join him on stage in each city. Tate McRae was picked to perform with him in Canada when she was 12 years old.
- She competed in So You Think You Can Dance: Next Generation when she was 13-years-old and placed third.
- Bazzi used former social media platform, Vine, to build his initial following and became one of the first big stars on the app with 1.5 million followers by the time he finished high school.
- The singer has fostered dogs a lot, but he doesn’t have any of his own.
- Dixie, who has studied drama since she was a child, had her professional acting debut this year in the Brat TV series, Attaway General, as Georgia.
- Dixie has been candid about her mental health on social media. Her song, “Be Happy” is less about actually being cheerful, and more about accepting the fact that you do not have to be happy and positive all the time.
The Kid LAROI
- Before he was The Kid LAROI, a name derived from the name of the Aboriginal community his ancestors are from, one of the first stage names he gave himself was FC6.
- The Kid LAROI spent several months in Los Angeles after signing his record deal living with the late rapper, Juice WRLD, who Laroi considered a mentor.
Black Eyed Peas
- Their latest album, Translation, features 10 collaborations — more than any other Black Eyed Peas album.
- Their 2003 single "Where Is the Love?" topped the charts in 13 countries, including the United Kingdom, where it lasted seven weeks at number one and went on to become the country's best-selling single of the year.