Choosing where to eat on date night, family night or honestly any night can be difficult especially with all the bomb spots around Los Angeles. Bon Appetit just released their list of the "50 Best New Restaurants" in America and out of those 50, there are 6 located in California.
Three of the six spots are located in Los Angeles and the other three are in the Bay Area and San Diego. Check out the spots below:
- Quarter Sheets (Echo Park): pan-style pizza spot
- Yangban Society (Arts District): menu "draws inspiration from Korean flavors and regional California ingredients."
- Lasita (Chinatown): they focus on Filipino rotisserie and natural wine
- Kingfisher (San Diego): presents a "classic take on authentic Vietnamese French influence food with a California sensibility."
- Good Good Culture Club (San Francisco)
- DAYTRIP (Oakland): is a "party restaurant and bottle shop!"
Head to KTLA 5 for more.