Since Disneyland Resort's reopening on April 30, 2021, many restaurants have been closed. But now, Disney parks is announcing the reopening dates of some of their dining locations!
This is just the beginning of the reopening process but get excited to eat at some of these places on your next trip!
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
Make sure you download or update the Disneyland mobile app, as its the primary way or order food and beverages at most quick-service dining locations. Here is a link for additional details on mobile order.
Photo credit: FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP via Getty Images