There are plenty of reasons to be excited about Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in Disneyland, but let's not downplay a huge attraction for guests over 21 — alcohol.
For the first time in Disneyland's history, the park will be serving alcohol. Adult visitors at Oga's Cantina to get a taste of a few different boozy delights.
You can stop by and grab a Spiran Caf or a Bloody Rancor to start the morning off. Once the afternoon rolls around, the menu expands.
Here is what each beverage consists of:
- The Outer Rim: Silver tequila, açaí liqueur, lime juice, pure cane sugar, black salt, and exotic fruit purée
- Bespin Fizz: Rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl
- Yub Nub: Pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices, and passion fruit
- Fuzzy Tauntaun: Peach vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice with tangerine, pure cane sugar, and foam
- Carbon Freeze: Lemon Lime Powerade, wild strawberry, blueberry, and green apple popping pearls
- Oga's Obsession Provision: Lemonade, cotton candy flavor, blueberry popping pearls
- Cliff Dweller: Citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and Seagram's Ginger Ale
If you have a reservation for Galaxy's Edge and are over 21, you'll definitely want to one (maybe even two or three) of these drinks!