It's beginning to look a lot like... Halloween!
It might still be August, but Disneyland has officially shared their 2018 Foodie Guide for Halloween Time!
This year, the park have tons of new food offerings for the season. My personal favorite are their churros and they have everything from pumpkin spice to an orange sugar churro with candy corn sauce.
Check out all the details...
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain – Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Sauce
- Churros near Haunted Mansion – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hungry Bear Restaurant – Churro Bites Cereal Sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
- Golden Horseshoe – Churro Sundae with cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square – Maleficent Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar (you can even add Marshmallow Dip!)
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – Sour Apple Churro (with the option to add Caramel Sauce to this one!)
The California Adventure side will offer these churros...
- Willie’s Churros – Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro; Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – S’mores Churro with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and a marshmallow drizzle
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School – Purple Sugar Churro
- Cozy Cone Motel – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
Yummmm! It all sounds delicious. The churros aren't their only treats, check out all the food offerings below, like these super cute Spokey Cone Macarons!
Find the COMPLETE guide here!
To see what you can get at other Disney Parks, click here!