It might be August, but it's looking a lot like October in some of the Disney Parks!
Halloween decorations are going up at the Walt Disney World parks, including Magic Kingdom. This also means we're getting new Halloween treats! I have a feeling we can be expecting a few of these at Disneyland soon enough.
Before we get to the treats, these candy corn Minnie ears are also super cute.
The Magic Kingdom has already kicked off Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and it's filled with some pretty amazing desserts. Check some out below!
- Halloween Cake Pops
- Candy Corn Popcorn
- Hitchhiking Ghost Dessert: Cream puff filled with cookies and cream icing
- Not-so-posion Apple Cupcake: Spiced apple cake and pecan crunch topped with buttercream icing. Find it at Main Street Bakery.
- Madam Leota Tart: Tart shell filled with sweet toasted marshmallow pastry creme and a chocolate Madame Leota in the center
- Oogie Boogie Meringue: You can find this little guy at Gaston's Tavern and he even glows in the dark!
- Jack Skellington Push Pop
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Zero Waffle Sundae: Two pumpkin waffles with vanilla ice cream, caramel, and sprinkles!
Get more details and find more treats here!