Mother's Day is this weekend, May 8th, and if you don't know where to go just yet then you should check out these special menu items restaurants are offering for your mom.
- Cheesecake Factory: If you purchase a $50 gift card online by May 8th, you will receive a $10 bonus card you can use from May 9th until June 9th. Go to their website here.
- Coco's Bakery: Treat your mom to $5 mimosas!
- El Pollo Loco: Offering free eight-piece family dinner with the purchase of a $50 e-gift card through May 9.
- Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que: Moms will get a $10 bonus card when they dine-in, take-out or do delivery orders.
- Norm's: The restaurant will give moms a "Every Mom Wins" scratcher through May 10 where prizes range from $5 discounts to a $500 shopping spree.
- P.F. Chang's: There will be a prix fixe menu for $50 that includes an appetizer, soup, entrée, dessert, and a glass of wine.
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse: There will be a prix fixe meal starting at $57 that includes entrees, starters, choice of a side and a dessert from Friday through Sunday.
For more info go to the OC Register's website.