According to LAist, here's a list of the best things to do in SoCAL for Thanksgiving this week:
Tuesday, Nov. 23
- House of Gucci exhibit at the FIDM Museum 919 S. Grand Ave., downtown L.A.
- Disney’s Encanto Opening Night Event starts at 7PM at the El Capitan Theatre 6838 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Motown is happening at the Garry Marshall Theatre 4252 West Riverside Dr., Burbank
Wednesday, Nov. 24
- You can enjoy Brownies & Lemonade at the Los Angeles State Historic Park 1279 Spring St., downtown L.A starting at 4PM
- The Polar Express Train Ride starts at the Southern California Railway Museum 2201 A St., Perris
- Watch a Thanksgiving themed movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles at the Aero Theatre 1328 Montana Ave., Santa Monica
Thursday, Nov. 25
- Gobble Gobble Give volunteer to feed the homeless on Thanksgiving Day find out locations here!
- 9th Annual Turkey Trot at Los Angeles City Hall (and virtual option) 200 N. Spring St., downtown L.A.
- Oceanfront Ice Rink at the Paséa Hotel & Spa21080 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach
- Turkey Day Hike at the Terranea Resort 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes
- Winter Frolic at Kidspace Children's Museum 480 N. Arroyo Boulevard, Pasadena