Taylor Swift is bringing her REPUTATION Stadium Tour to the Rose Bowl on May 18 & 19 with special guest Camila Cabello and Charlie XCX!
If you are heading to the show, beat the traffic and get there EARLY to hang with KIIS Team at the Reputation Station opening at 3PM!
We'll have swag and your shot at winning tickets, and the chance at upgrading your seats to THE PIT! PLUS your chance to win tickets to KIIS FMs Wango Tango by AT&T!
Get your tickets to the Reputation Stadium Tour available at Ticketmaster.com
Below are some helpful tips to keep in mind when heading to the Rose Bowl:
1. Arrive Early: Parking Lots at the Stadium will open to the general public at 3:00 PM on Friday, May 18th and Saturday, May 19th. This will help minimize the time you spend in traffic and maximize the time you can spend enjoying pre-concert activities, such as the reputation station in Area H.
2. Due to increased security and entrance wait times at the Rose Bowl Stadium, we suggest that all attendees start making their way into the Stadium no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, May 18th and 5:00 PM on Saturday, May 19th.
3. Take Advantage of Off-Site Parking and Park & Ride Shuttle: Shuttles will be located at Old Town Pasadena (Parsons Engineering Building). This lot will have shuttle buses running on private roads directly in and out of the stadium prior to, during and after the Taylor Swift reputation Stadium Tour. Additionally, the Rose Bowl Stadium operates a Rideshare operation in Area H.
4. Clear Bag Policy: Please plan for extended bag check and security lines before entering the Rose Bowl Stadium for the Rose Bowl Game. The Rose Bowl Stadium has implemented a clear bag policy that requires 12x6x12 clear bags for entry otherwise the bag must be 4.25 x 6.25 (clutch size, with or without strap acceptable). We appreciate your understanding and patience.
5. For More Information: Please visit rosebowlstadium.com for additional details on shuttle information, interactive maps, and more information on the pre-game activities like the reputation station in Area H and much more.