This recipe is perfect for a game-day snack, girl’s night nosh, or even post-turkey day dessert! Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 1 bag of Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5-8 caramel melts
- 1 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- In a small sauté pan, simmer the chopped apples with a pinch of salt over a low flame.
- Add in brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook until the apples are just about tender and remove from heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt the caramel with the tablespoon of water over a very low heat. Be sure to continuously stir so it doesn’t burn.
- Arrange the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips on a serving platter. Spoon the warm apple mixture on top of the Cookie Chips evenly and then drizzle the melted caramel on top before serving.
Note: Feel free to use your favorite caramel topping in this recipe instead of the candy melts if desired.