Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation is a nationally recognized charitable organization. Their mission is to support young mothers with cancer who also raise minor children. They believe no family should fight alone. Their carefully designed programs fit the needs of mothers battling life-threatening cancer that also face the challenges of raising young children. Since 2013, MAMCF has served hundred of lives providing financial support, back up daycare, peer to peer group support and more. Regardless of cancer diagnosis or stage, they can help you and your family.
Join them Mother's Day Weekend on May 13, 2017 for the 5th Annual Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation 5k. The run kicks off with a symbolic release of white doves in the air. The race takes place at the beautiful Angel Stadium in Anaheim, a place so fitting for our legendary angels who will be remembered that day. They hope to raise awareness and money for MAMCF's young families facing cancer.
- Enjoy live performances and kid friendly activities
- Collaborate for a cause and CREATE A TEAM
- Finishers receive a commemorative medal and a Sprinkles Cupcake
- Timed event with event photos and race results
- Join the run and stay for the fun!
- Sample treats from various sponsors and supporters
For more information on the event, and on the foundation visit their website here.